- Swimmers should arrive 10 minutes before practice and be ready to swim.
- Parents are not permitted on the deck during practice. Please feel free to sit in the pavilion or grass next to the pool area.
- Please discuss any issues with coaches prior to or following practice times. Please DO NOT address issues during practice.
- Please let coaches know of any vacations, in which your swimmer will miss a meet, at least one week prior to the meet.
- If a practice is postponed or cancelled because of weather related events, an email will and text be sent.
- If your child cannot attend a meet, then please notify a coach AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- Meets are ALWAYS on Monday evenings unless otherwise notified.
- All swimmers are to arrive to meets 15 minutes PRIOR to warm-up time (i.e Home Meets - 4:45pm; Away Meets - 5:15pm)
- When at a swim meet swimmers are EXPECTED to sit with their team. Swimmers must be accessible at all times for competition. Any swimmer who cannot be found for their event will be scratched from his/her events.
- Parents are responsible to ensure their swimmer/s are ready to swim when it is time for their event/s.
- Swimmers CANNOT leave a meet early without a coach's permission. It is important that we support each other as a team for the entire meet.
- Invitationals are NOT mandatory. They are optional meets.
- No entries will be accepted WITHOUT payment.
- Swimmers are expected to sit with the team at our tent. Parents are also asked to stay with their child.
- Parents are responsible for your own swimmer/s while at the Invitational (i.e. swimmer will be at each event on time).
- Coaches will attend invitational meets if enough swimmers show interest in participating.
- ALL families are required to volunteer for the Ken Grill Gator Round Up invitational.